Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

#15 of 2011

#15 in my favourite songs of 2011 is "Notorious" by The Saturdays.


No. No. "Notorious" isn't a remake of the 1986 Duran Duran hit. Haha. See what I did there? This is a brand new song that is really different sounding. But it grew on us. The music video is fab and I wish my office was like this. Have a look ...




It isn't available on iTunes in the US, but you can get it on mp3va.com with a prepaid account.

See the rest of the countdown here ...


16. "Think About It" by Melanie C




18. "Call Your Girlfriend" by Robyn


19. "Party In My Head" by September



20. "Jane Doe" by Rebecca & Fiona


 Bonus: #21 "Starlight" by Sophie Ellis-Bextor



See our Top Songs of 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment