Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

#16 of 2011

#16 in my favourite songs of 2011 is "Think About It" by Melanie C. Yes, this is Sporty Spice from the Spice Girls. Some of her solo singles have made my Top 20 in the past. In 2000, the song "I Turn To You" came in on my countdown at #6.




At first, I wasn't sure that I liked the song. But I'll admit it grew on me. It was nice to see a more dance-oriented track than some of her previous outings. One of my favourite lines from the song is "Only regret the things that you don't do." Indeed! There is a great remix video by 7th Heaven, but the original version is here ...



Melanie C's latest music is available on iTunes.

See the rest of the countdown here ...




18. "Call Your Girlfriend" by Robyn


19. "Party In My Head" by September



20. "Jane Doe" by Rebecca & Fiona


 Bonus: #21 "Starlight" by Sophie Ellis-Bextor



See our Top Songs of 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment