Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Love Is All We Need by Adam J featuring Amelle and Nightcrashers

Dear Poptastic Readers.

While the Sugababes are on hiatus, and the original members reform under the name MKS, current-Sugababe member Amelle Berrabah has been working on a solo album. Yay! And before her official solo single comes out, she is featured in a new song called "Love Is All We Need" by Adam J featuring Amelle and Nightcrashers.



Amelle Berrabah

The song is aimed purely at the dancefloor. Amelle wrote the lyrics and melody. I think the song is fun and it makes me wanna dance. I'll think I'll like it more when the video is out.

The video should be out soon. And the song should be available for download on August 18 (I think). There is a cute behind-the-scenes video on YouTube. However, there is also a lyric video that you can watch here ...



I believe her solo album will be out in September or October. And then the Sugababes will be back in 2014 with new material! Hooray!


Sugababes: Jade, Heidi and Amelle

Last year, a song that Amelle sang on called "God Won't Save You Now" was leaked. I'm not sure if it was officially released. And Amelle was also featured on a UK#1 song with Tinchy Stryder called "Never Leave You."

Amelle performed the new song on a UK TV Show last week. You can see her performance here.

I'll let you know when the video premieres!

Cheers then,
—Davearama

No comments:

Post a Comment