Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Friday, December 11, 2015

#20 of 2015

Dear Poptastic Readers,

#20 in our Top 100 Songs of 2015 is "Hang Us High" by R.A.B.B.I.I. Click on the name of the song to see what Poptastic Confessions had to say about it earlier this year.




Who is R.A.B.B.I.I? (R.A.B.B.I.I. stands for Revolutions Are Best Before Initial Inception.) They are Swedish duo made up of Jo and Felix. You might recognize them because they used to be in band called Le Kid. As you may remember, Le Kid was a favorite of Poptastic Confessions (I even interviewed Felix back in 2012), but sadly Le Kid broke up.


Le Kid: Jo and Felix on the right 

"Hang Us High" is a lovely mid-tempo tune with a melody that will have you wanting to listen again and again. Check out the amazing video ...



R.A.B.B.I.I.'s debut single "Why Can't I Be You" came in at #23 last year on our countdown. I know they are working on more new music so keep your eye on them. You can like their Facebook page here.



"Hang Us High" as well as "Why Can't I Be You?" are available on iTunes. Don't delay, buy your R.A.B.B.I.I. tunes today!

Cheers then,
—The Poptastic Confessions Collective

P.S. While you are here, check out the other songs in the countdown ...







P.S.S. See Poptastic Confessions Top Songs by year ...


2014201320122011, and 2010












No comments:

Post a Comment